Puntland military court on Saturday handed over death sentence to five Al-Shabaab operatives after they were intercepted driving a car that was full of explosives in Bosaso.
According to a report by Somali National News Agency (SONNA), the five Al-Qaeda linked operatives in Somalia were on a mission to launch attacks in Bosaso before their mission was thwarted by security forces.
The intelligence led operation saw the following five terror figures arrested and sentenced to death.
- Abaas Ibraahim Aadan -26 years old
- Ibraahim Maxamed Anshuur – 20 years old
- Dhaqane Aadan Cabdi Xasan -25 years old
- Aadan Nuur Aadan – 27 years old
- Nuur Abdi Aadan Isack -27 years old